Friday, April 30, 2010

Being Thankful

Hello!

I feel a Gratitude Post coming on.

It is sunny today, and it's the last day of April. I think I can be pretty sure in announcing, even here, that winter if officially over!

I love the sunshine.
I love to be warm.
MY FAMILY.
I am thankful for kids who remind me that you can be excited over small things.
I am grateful for my amazing husband, who keeps up at work so we can have a house and car and food and vacations and toys.
I am thankful for time away, WITH my whole family.
I am grateful that my kids have a sense of humor.
I'm thankful for good neighbors.
Close gas stations.
Hair color.
Pizza.

Temples.
Scriptures.
Phone conversations with Grandma.
Email.

A comfortable bed.
Heat in the winter.
The end of winter.
Flowers.
Fresh fruit.

Mother's Day coming up.
Family reunions.
Laptop computers.
Snail Mail.
Online shopping.
Cameras & photography
90-day return policies.

Have a thankful day! Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment